Home General News Shared News Shared: One sent to hospital from Port McNicoll house fire
Shared: One sent to hospital from Port McNicoll house fire

Shared: One sent to hospital from Port McNicoll house fire

99
0

One man was taken to hospital suffering from smoke inhalation, after Tay Township firefighters were called to a blaze, late Thursday.

Crews were called out to First Avenue in Port McNicoll just before 8 p.m. to tackle a fully involved structure fire.

There is no word on the man’s condition.

Watch Simcoe.com for updates.

Read Full Simcoe.com Story: One sent to hospital from Port McNicoll house fire

(99)

Editorial Note: The views and opinions expressed in this and any article are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of OurMidland.ca community news.  Research claims and form your own opinions.  All publication and participation must abide by our terms of use policy.

Leave a Reply

Shared: One sent to hospital from Port McNicoll house fire

0
%d bloggers like this: